The Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Gothenburg inhabits the heart of this coastal city and its network of canals.
The hotel affords easy access to transport as well as to local attractions such as the Liseberg theme park, popular shopping neighbourhoods and storied business districts.
Clean-lined design graces the hotel’s rooms and suites, many of which have charmingly furnished balconies.
The soaring Atrium Bar & Restaurant pleases with fresh Swedish cuisine, and guests at this Gothenburg hotel enjoy 24-hour room service.
- Just steps from the hotel, Gothenburg Central Station provides links to the city’s tram system and to airport buses (Landvetter Airport is 25 kilometres, and Gothenburg City Airport is 16 kilometres, from the hotel).
- The Radisson Blu hotel in Gothenburg offers 349 modern guest rooms and suites, all equipped with Free high-speed Internet access.
- Atrium Bar & Restaurant takes advantage of the hotel’s soaring central space and an Atrium patio to create a charming dining venue.
- The health club offers swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and fully equipped gym.
- The hotel provides a secure, on-site parking garage.
- This impressive hotel in Gothenburg boasts 14 flexible meeting rooms at various sizes. The largest room, Västerhavet can accommodate up to 500 guests.
The staff at the hotel speaks English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Danish.
Year renovated: 2007.
Number of floors: 5.
Number of rooms: 349.
The Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Gothenburg offers 349 rooms and suites with beautiful views of the Drottningtorget (public square), atrium garden, bustling streetscape or canals.
Rooms feature clean, comfortable design—some with boldly coloured fabrics and some in more soothing tones. All offer easy access to the hotel's lobby and common areas.
Indulge in a traditional Scandinavian meal or a light, international snack at the Atrium Bar & Restaurant, located in the hotel’s lobby. Enjoy people-watching with a perfectly mixed cocktail or a meal well-crafted from fresh, local ingredients at this charming restaurant in Gothenburg.
At the hotel Radisson Blu Scandinavia Goteborg guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
In addition to a central city location, the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel boasts state-of-the-art conference rooms in Gothenburg.
A choice of 14 well-designed rooms ensures an appropriate venue for a small private party or a large corporate event.
The hotel’s conference and catering team have extensive experience and provide a 100% meeting satisfaction guarantee.
Large groups can be welcomed upon arrival with a specialised information desk in the lobby.
The hotel’s World Class Fitness Club boasts relaxing water options, a Nautilus gym and massage services. Guests looking for the perfect jogging or walking path can visit the Trädgårdsföreningens (horticultural gardens) next to the hotel.
Fitness center with pool & gym, entrance fee: 100 SEK.
This field is required.